Wednesday, January 2, 2013

time lapse and other new year's resolutions

One of my New Year's resolutions this year is to get my photography website up and running. It's something that I've been talking about for a really long time. Years actually. So it's about time that I buckle down and start going through my multiple-terabyte hard drive(s) to pick out some images. My other tech-related resolution is to post everyday on this blog. I'm starting a project where I'm going to be talking about photography a lot and I might as well start with my own. All while keeping up with work at the LBJ Presidential Library. Which, by the way, is open again. Go see it. We've been working really hard the last few months before the doors opened again on Dec. 22. This is one of the projects I did. Time lapse is fun but time consuming... Happy New Year and cheers to all those people that follow through with their resolutions.


2 comments:

  1. I know you can get it done, Lauren! My website is living proof it is possible to conquer terabyte drives of photography, ha! Plus you have mad editing skills so it will be a quicker process than you think. If you need a critical eye, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corey! I will definitely let you know!

      Delete