Tuesday, February 12, 2013

the things i love: kitties

Oh my kitties! Birdy and Chin-Chin. Birdy I've had for two years now. One of the girls cat's at Kelsey's co-op had four kittens and they were looking for one more owner... Since I didn't have a roommate at the time and I made a decision that night that would be one of the best I've ever made. Here is me and the Bird on that day and one when I brought her home in January.

Me & The Bird - December 2010 - Photo by Kelsey Crow


First Day Home - January 2011


Chin-Chin is a totally different story. We've been together for 17 years. We got Chin-Chin and Ti-Too when I was 5 going on 6. We stopped by a pet store on Mesa Street one day and walked out with two kittens. One for me and one for Lindsey.

Me & Chin-Chin - 1995 - Photo by Rodney Gerson





After six years apart and much convincing and begging my mother, she is now with us in Austin. I'm so glad that we get to spend these last few years or however long, together, just like we started. This is the last photo of us in the house that we grew up in...

17 Years Later - December 2012 - Photo by Lindsey Gerson

Here's to many more years of kitty love...


No comments:

Post a Comment