Monday, March 4, 2013

paper and strings

The Zilker Kite Festival has got to be one of the best events in Austin. Anyone take their homemade kites and can enter different kite-flying contests, everyone else just flies their store bought kites. This year we got ours at Toy Joy for a fair price, packed a picnic, and waited an hour in traffic just to find out the road was closed and we should've taken a route to the other side. Oh well, at least we got there before the sun went down and had a great time. A couple years ago I produced a multimedia video for The Daily Texan if you just can't get enough kites. I promised Kyle and Lindsey that I wouldn't be "the photographer"today. What can I say, I can't help it. Here are some photos I took with my iPhone.




Zilker Kite Festival - March 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment