Wednesday, January 9, 2013

afterglow & america the beautiful

Traveling around and photographing the American west has been a dream of mine since I first discovered photography. Kevin Russ is living my dream. I just discovered his photography today on Vimeo. He travels around taking pictures with his iPhone and posting them -- a modern Ansel Adams. The pictures are gorgeous and really capture the beauty of the American landscape. He photographs and edits the photos all on his iPhone. Inspired, I discovered "Afterglow," a photo editing app that gives you a lot of control and allows you to post to social media instantly. Digging through my photo archive I found a couple of photos that I took at McKinney Falls State Park that would work for this.

McKinney Falls State Park - 2011

McKinney Falls State Park - 2011

2 comments:

  1. Let's go on a photo trip together! Long weekend??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! This sounds great, e-mail when would you want to go? Also, I have an idea for some places that might be cool.

      Delete